I am actively recruiting Graduate and Undergraduate students for many exciting opportunities at the intersection of fast numerical methods and applied research. If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com .
Current Group members
- Jonathan Shaw (APPM PhD student) - Ongoing work in collaboration with Bri Mathias Hogde (ECEE CU Boulder / NREL), Amir Sajadi and Fiona Majeau in the mathematical modeling, efficient simulation and stability analysis methods of large-scale, heterogeneous power grids.
- Leo Crowder (APPM Masters graduate) - Ongoing work on analysis and implementation of integral equation operators on spheroidal suspensions (Laplace, Stokes).
Alumni and Affiliated members
I would like to acknowledge alumni and student collaborators at Boulder, NYIT and University of Michigan.
- Ryan Kohl (University of Michigan) - PhD student (Shravan Veerapaneni), work on Janus particle Stokesian suspension flows.
- Saibal De (University of Michigan, now at Sandia National Labs) - research projects under Automotive Research Center (UMich) and US Army GVSC grants on Fast cone complementarity solvers for frictional dynamics and Tensor Train methods for granular flow data (DEM).
- Samantha Rivera (NYIT, now at SEPTA) - undergraduate research project on adaptive time-stepping methods for rigid body and granular flows (NYIT internal grant)
- Hamad El Kazha (NYIT, now at U. Delaware) - undergraduate research project on numerical methods for sedimentation, erosion and deposition flows.