resilience (n.): the capacity to withstand or to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.
Spring is a time of renewal and celebration. With jury week, finals, and graduation around the corner, claim this perspective as your own. Take some time to reflect on your year and recognize and foster your own resilience by considering the following:
- What's the story I want to tell about this year?
- What have I tried to achieve?
- How did I meet my goals?
- What have I learned about myself?
- What/how did I feel?
- What else do I want to acknowledge or remember?
- Who am I becoming?
- What do I believe success looks like?
- How will I know if I have succeeded?
- What do I want to happen next?
The answers to these questions will support you as you take ownership of these challenging last weeks by reinforcing your resilience while offering clarity on your vision for your remaining coursework.