Interested in becoming an undergraduate TA in Environmental Design? Environmental Design offers undergraduate students the opportunity to work with faculty and build lifelong experiences and skills through educational leadership and mentoring. Please carefully read the information below, as the hiring process has changed.
- Each position offers approximately 7 hours per week.
- TA positions are available for lecture and seminar courses only (not studios).
- Students should only TA in course(s) they have successfully completed or are otherwise academically prepared to assist (determined by instructor).
- TAs support faculty with various tasks connected to the course. Each position is unique and specific duties and responsibilities vary from course to course.
- TA hourly pay is $15 per hour.
Process of Becoming an ENVD Undergraduate TA:
- There is NO application.
- Students are typically invited or recommended to serve as TAs by faculty or staff. Students interested in a TA position, should contact the course instructor directly to express interest and to learn if any opportunities exist for next semester.
- Upon instructor approval, you will provide your student ID and CU email address to the ENVD instructor. The instructor then forwards information to office staff.
- After your information is received, office staff will work with HR to set up your employment.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your TA appointment and My Leave instructions.
Environmental Design is looking for TAs skilled in Rhino, 3D modeling and fabrication for Tech 3 in the fall semester.
Workshops will be either on Tuesdays 12:30 to 1:45 p.m. or on Thursdays the same time.
If you feel qualified for and interested in this position, please contact Sara Tabatabaie at email@example.com for more information about the class format, responsibilities and other specifications. The deadline for this application is May 1.