Sarah Brizes CollageSarah Brizes, a product design major graduating with a business minor, was a campus representative for Regeneration Field Institute and worked as a graphic designer for the CU Environmental Center.

Sarah BrizesNothing is too hard or too complicated to accomplish. Attempt what you never thought you could. 

Where are you from?
Cleveland, Ohio

What inspired you to come to ENVD when choosing your school?
I was stuck between Engineering and Business. I met someone in the program my freshman year and decided to give it a try. It ended up being the perfect balance between them.

What is one of the greatest experiences or lessons from your time at CU Boulder that you'll carry with you into the next chapter of your life?
Most of all you are your greatest teacher. You are the catalyst or the barrier to your own success. Be open-minded and strong-willed, the world will respond well to this energy.

Describe one of your favorite memories.
The best memories come from the final reviews where everyone puts their best foot forward from each semester and shows off what they did. It is the most interesting, nerve-wracking, emotional and powerful day we all share together.

If you could say anything to your classmates what would you say?
Thank you for always being the best friends anyone could ask for in a major. I appreciate our respect and closeness with one another. Truly made this college experience one I won’t forget.

What does graduating from college represent for you?
Hard work finally paying off and the start of a new chapter

What are your plans beyond graduation?
See where life takes me now that I have had the time to collect all kinds of skills to prepare me for life beyond school. Im excited to find the many passions I'll pursue in this life.