Check and resolve any holds you may have on your student account. The inability to address holds in advance of your registration date may result in delayed enrollment.
Search and add your courses to your shopping cart before meeting with your academic advisor. Access a list of ENVD electives and studio descriptions.
Three ways to connect with your ENVD advisor:
- Drop-in advising: April 5, 12 and 19 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Schedule an advising appointment
- Attend an ENVD class registration event
- Sandwiches N Schedules | April 13, 5 p.m.
- Transitioning to Upper-Division: How to Become the Professional Designer You Want to Be | April 8, 5 p.m.
- Current upper-division students should schedule an appointment with an upper-division ENVD advisor to make sure they are on track with their degree.