Published: May 20, 2020

Ryan CarrollColorado native Ryan Carroll, an architecture major with a business minor, credits graduating as a huge accomplishment and the first big step to finding herself within her career.

Ryan CarrollThank you so much for being a part of this amazing journey and helping me along the way!

What inspired you to come to ENVD?
I was inspired by the variety of courses and the different studios I would get to take and be apart of.

What is one of the greatest experiences or lessons from your time at CU Boulder that you'll carry with you into the next chapter of your life?
My knowledge of landscape architecture, urban planning, and architecture combined will be something that I will always carry with me in my future endeavors

Based on what you know now, what is your best piece of advice for other students?
Have an open mind with the program, take studios with a variety of different professors, and just have fun with everything!

Favorite memory?
One of my favorite memories is seeing everyone working together and laughing and struggling together late night in studio the night before juries.

What does graduating from college represent for you?
Graduating from college represents a huge accomplishment in my life as well as the first big step to finding myself within my career and to hopefully one day own a residential architecture firm.

What are your plans beyond graduation?
To work at a firm in Denver for a year and then attend graduate school!