- Hannah Glick received a 2017 scholarship from the American Cochlear Implant Alliance to attend the 15th Symposium on Cochlear Implants in Children in San Franscisco, California.
- Hannah Glick has been selected to receive the 2016 New Century Doctoral Scholarship Award from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation. This prestigous scholarship is awarded to strong Ph.D. candidates who will pursue a future teacher-investigator career.
- Erin Duncan has been selected as a pre-doctoral trainee, funded under a National Institutes of Health T32 Instutitional Training Grant in Otolaryngology research at the University of Colorado-Denver.
- Dr. Rosemary J McKnight has been selected to receive a 2015 American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation Graduate Student Scholarship. This national scholarship is awarded to students entering or enrolled in master’s or doctoral programs of study.
- Hannah Glick has been selected as a pre-doctoral trainee through the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Colorado-Denver. Her research is supported by a 2-year National Institutes of Health Institutional Training Grant.