Earn an MA in teacher leadership
Choose a single certificate, or complete three certificates to earn the master’s degree.
Certificate in Teacher and Social and Emotional Learning
- Gain social-emotional learning resources and tools that support you, your teaching and student learning. By understanding social-emotional learning, you can bring the practice into the classroom to help the whole student develop and learn.
Certificate in Teaching Culturally/Linguistically Diverse Students
- Learn about language acquisition while developing skills and strategies to teach English to bilingual learners. You’ll also learn key strategies for engaging diverse families in their school and classroom communities. This certificate satisfies Colorado state requirements for all teachers to demonstrate 45 hours of CLDE courses to work with emergent bilingual students.
Certificate in Leading for Change in Science Assessment Practice
- Learn strategies for eliciting students' interests and discovering how students’ own identities can be leveraged in instruction. Teachers finish this certificate with piloted assessments and scoring guides that can be applied directly in the classroom.
Certificate in Cultivating Compassion and Dignity in Ourselves and Our Schools
- Lead efforts of compassion, dignity, equity and inclusivity in your schools by understanding research-based strategies that apply to you, students, families, school communities and colleagues.
Certificate in Rethinking Inclusive and Special Education
- Prepare to be a leader in Rethinking Inclusive and Special Education in your school and district by humanizing students with dis/abilities and the systems designed to support them. Learn how to expand your instructional toolkit with an emphasis on creating equitable learning environments.
Certificate in Designing for Learning: Inquiry-Based Pedagogy for K-12 Educators
- Grow your teaching process by positioning youth as people whose questions, problems, and problem solutions are inquiry-worthy. Research and theorize how people learn through inquiry in order to organize your curriculum and pedagogy to create inquiry-based learning experiences.
Certificate in Teachers Leading Change
- Learn to see yourself as a teacher-leader in a way that feels authentic, while building on your own history and priorities for growth. Develop leadership skills that enable you to engage effectively in shared leadership and proactively expand your sphere of influence in meaningful ways.