CU Engage is dedicated to supporting faculty and staff in community-based teaching and research. We offer a variety of programs that can assist in this work. We also hope to build the capacity of CU Boulder by developing a network of teachers, researchers, campus offices and community partners. Our goal is to leverage the many resources of CU Boulder -- faculty (research and teaching), students, staff, programs and offices -- to work with community partners to facilitate sustained and high impact work on today's most pressing social and environmental problems.
- Faculty Fellows in Community-Based Learning
- Funding Opportunities for Community-Based Teaching, Outreach or Research (in conjunction with the Office of Outreach and Engagement)
- Speakers, Workshops and Events - please view our Facebook page, sign up for our email list, and follow us on Twitter to receive the most up-to-date information about relevant speakers, workshops and events.
- Help identifying potential community partners for your teaching and research
- Summer funding for place-based Participatory Action Research (PAR) projects focused on young people aged 18 or younger via our Children, Youth and Environments Award.