Colleen Ehrnstrom is a licensed clinical psychologist. She has been practicing acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) since 2000.
Additional publications include:
- 2023: The interconnection of mental health and academic coaching: A model for recognizing and addressing mental health in an academic coaching context
The thing I'd most like to do
I would like to ski 100 days in a single season
Areas of interest
Insomnia, anxiety, depression, sports psychology and optimal mental health.
Connect with CAPS
Please call CAPS at 303-492-2277 to inquire about CAPS services.
To message a specific provider:
- Go to mycuhealth.colorado.edu
- Click "Get Started" under the Counseling and Psychiatric Services clinic
- Go to "Messages" tab
- Click "Compose New Message"
- Find applicable provider to message or message ASK CAPS