Information on referrals and city/state assistance programs.
Providing high-quality child care to families affiliated with the university.
Eligibility, applicable forms of leave, forms and other important details.
A number of private, comfortable lactation rooms are located throughout Central and East Campus.
- ARCE Building: Located on the 3rd floor in room A313. The room can be reserved by sending a calendar invite to OIT-ARCE-Lactation@colorado.edu. A Buff OneCard is required for entry. Please contact Rosie Compean at Rosie.Compean@colorado.edu for access.
- Biotech, Room D130B: Please contact Angela Janacek to check-out a key, or with questions.
- CASE room E261 which is opposite Buff Techs on the 2nd level, east. It is not signed but the room number is posted and the lock is the same as a bathroom lock.
- Center for Community (C4C): Located on the 4th floor adjacent to the gender-neutral bathroom. It is open to faculty, staff and students.
- Engineering Center: Located in DLC 201. This room is available to engineering faculty, staff and students; has a chair and ottoman, a microwave, and supplies such as paper towels, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. To use this room, please contact Gail Kirkpatrick (303-735-8230).
- Hale Sciences: Room 165. Please contact Diana Wilson (303-492-2547) to use the room.
- JILA: Lactation/Respite Room A902. Please contact Beth Kroger for a key or to schedule use.
- Ketchum: Room 330, Contact - Patricia S. Burton email@example.com.
- Koelbel- Leeds School of Business: Room 328F. Please contact Jan Pace at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule use of the room.
- Koenig Alumni Center: Located in room 303 on the 3rd floor. Room includes locking door, occupied/vacant sign, recliner, small refrigerator, cleaning supplies and is directly across the hall from a bathroom. Please check in at the front desk.
- Law School: Located within the bathroom on the first floor. This is a closed-off space which includes a rocking chair. It is open to faculty, staff and students.
Norlin Library: The lactation room is N275G, located in a small hallway behind a locked door on the south wall of N275, in the art stacks. You must ask security to unlock the door to the lactation room, and they can lead you to the room. There are security stations located at both the West and East entrances to Norlin. The lactation room is on the right once you enter the hallway.
- Regent Administrative Center: Located in 1B39, within Suite 1B29. Access is via Buff OneCard. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University Memorial Center (UMC): Located in UMC 132. The room contains a recliner-type chair with ottoman and a larger, overstuffed-type chair. There are two end tables and a lamp. Check out the key from the reception desk. You will need to leave an ID with the desk.
- Sustainability, Energy and Environment Complex (SEEC): There is a lactation room in SEEC S120. For more information, please contact 303-492-5420 or Erin Printy, MSPH, the SEEC assistant building manager at 303-735-8328.
- RL-2: A new lactation room is now open in RL-2 on East Campus in Room 321-BA. The room can be reserved by sending a calendar invite to FACMAN-RL2-321BA@colorado.edu. Upon arrival, you can check out the key at the third-floor reception desk.
Paid parental leave information for faculty and staff.