Information on referrals and city/state assistance programs.
Providing high-quality child care to families affiliated with the university.
Eligibility, applicable forms of leave, forms and other important details.
A number of private, comfortable lactation rooms are located throughout CU Boulder’s Central and East campuses. All are open to faculty, students, staff and visitors. Consult the CU campus map for locations of each building.
- Center for Academic Success and Engagement (CASE) Building: Located on the east side in room E261, opposite Buff Techs on the second floor.
- Center for Community (C4C): In room N436 on the fourth floor, adjacent to the gender-neutral bathroom. To request this room, email firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your Buff OneCard to the Buff OneCard office on the first floor of this building (room N180) to get access.
- Duane Physics: Ask front desk for key. For more information, call 303-492-1411.
- Engineering Center: Located in the Discovery Learning Center (DLC) room 201. Contact John Henderson at 303-735-8320 or email@example.com for access.
- Hale Sciences: Room 165 on the first floor. There is no sign, but the room number is posted. Please contact Diana Wilson at 303-492-2547 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Joint Institute for Laboratory Astrophysics (JILA) Building: The lactation/respite room is on the ninth floor in room A902. Contact Beth Kroger at email@example.com for a key or to schedule use.
- Ketchum: Located on the third floor in room 330A. Contact Patricia S. Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the office located on the first floor for a key.
- Koelbel (Leeds School of Business): Located on the third floor in room 328F. Contact Jan Pace at email@example.com to schedule use of the room.
- Koenig Alumni Center: Located on the third floor in room 303. Call the front desk at 303-492-8484 or stop by with questions.
- Norlin Library: Located on the west side in room N275G. To access this room, stop by the security office, located in room S205 on the west side. They will lead you to and unlock the room for you.
- Regent Administrative Center: Located in the basement in room 1B39, within suite 1B29. Contact Patricia Beals Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Renée Crown Wellness Institute: Located at 1135 Broadway, just adjacent to central campus, in room 112. The room is called the Sage Room located on the first floor.
- University Memorial Center (UMC): Located on the first floor in room 132. To use, check out the key from the reception desk on the second floor. You will need to leave an ID or your Buff OneCard with the desk while you use the room.
- Wardenburg Health Center: Located on the third floor in room 345B.
- Wolf Law School: Private room located on the first floor within the women’s bathroom.
- Aerospace Engineering: Located on the second floor in room 205.
- ARCE building: Located on the third floor in room A313. The room can be reserved by sending a calendar invite to OIT-ARCE-Lactation@colorado.edu. A Buff OneCard is required for entry. Contact Rosie Compean at Rosie.Compean@colorado.edu with questions.
- Jennie Smoly Caruthers Biotechnology (Biotech) building: Located in room D248. Contact Angela Janacek at email@example.com to check out a key and/or with questions.
- LASP Space Science Center (SPSC) building: Call the front desk at 303-735-0558 to schedule use.
- LASP Space Technology Research Center (LSTR) building: Located on the second loor in room 248. Call the front desk at 303-492-6412 to schedule.
- Sustainability, Energy and Environment Complex (SEEC): Located on the first floor in room S120. For more information, contact 303-492-5420.
- Research Laboratory 2 (RL-2): Located in room 321-BA. To reserve the room, send a calendar invite to FACMAN-RL2-321BA@colorado.edu. Upon arrival, you can check out the key at the reception desk on the third floor.
Paid parental leave information for faculty and staff.