Information on referrals and city/state assistance programs.
Providing high-quality child care to families affiliated with the university.
Eligibility, applicable forms of leave, forms and other important details.
A number of private, comfortable lactation rooms are located throughout Central and East Campus.
- Biotech, Room D130B: Please contact Angela Janacek to check-out a key, or with questions.
- Center for Community (C4C): Located on the 4th floor adjacent to the gender-neutral bathroom. It is open to faculty, staff and students.
- Engineering Center: Located in DLC 201. This room is available to engineering faculty, staff and students; has a desk and a chair, a microwave and supplies such as paper towels, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. To use this room, please contact Cherie H. Summers (303-492-7720).
- Hale Sciences: Room 165. Please contact Diana Wilson (303-492-2547) to use the room.
- Law School: Located within the bathroom on the first floor. This is a closed-off space which includes a rocking chair. It is open to faculty, staff and students.
- University Memorial Center (UMC): Located in UMC 132. The room contains a recliner-type chair with ottoman and a larger, overstuffed-type chair. There are two end tables and a lamp. Check out the key from the reception desk. You will need to leave an ID with the desk.
- ARCE Building: Located on the 2nd floor in room 235. You may reserve times on an online calendar. You can reserve it by any name (you do not have to use your own name- alias are fine). We ask that you reference our department in the location box in the room reservation. The room calendar is listed under OIT-ARCE-Lactation in the room list. There is a dry erase board on the outside of door that you can write on to indicate it is in use. Please lock the door when you are using the room. HR is in the process of ordering a room key to use in the event the door is ever locked and not in use and you need access. This room is temporary for the time being and could potentially be removed by the end of this year.Laboratory for Atmospheric & Space Physics (LASP): There are “respite rooms” available in both the LSTB and SPSC buildings. Both can be reserved by LASP staff or for official visitors by request at the front desk, and have locking doors, desks and comfortable chairs. Call 303-492-6412 for more information.
- Sustainability, Energy and Environment Complex (SEEC): There is a lactation room in SEEC S120. For more information, please contact 303-492-5420 or Erin Printy, MSPH, the SEEC assistant building manager at 303-735-8328.
- RL-2: A new lactation room is now open in RL-2 on East Campus in Room 321-BA. The room can be reserved by sending a calendar invite to FACMAN-RL2-321BA@colorado.edu. Upon arrival, you can check out the key at the third-floor reception desk.
Paid parental leave information for faculty and staff.