firstname.lastname@example.org | 303.735.0731
Hours of Operation
By Appointment Only
(We follow the CU Academic Calendar for all Breaks)
- To be eligible for equipment checkout, projects must be in association with the Center for Documentary and Ethnographic Media or the Documentary Lab Seminar (CMDP 5600).
- All requests for equipment must be submitted via the CDEM Checkout Request Form at www.colorado.edu/center/cdem/content/checkout-request-form at least 24 business hours in advance of desired checkout time. No one will be able to check out equipment from CDEM without filling out the web form and receiving a separate confirmation email from CDEM staff.
- The duration of checkout may vary depending on the specifics of each project. To keep equipment past the scheduled return date, the CDEM Checkout Request Form must be submitted at least 24 business hours in advance of the scheduled return time. Do not keep any items past the return date unless an extension has been granted.
- Make sure that the appointment times you request work with your schedule and put them on your calendar once confirmed.
- Remember to return equipment at the scheduled appointment time. If you do not return equipment at your scheduled appointment, your checkout privileges may be revoked.
- Failure to keep your appointment for a pick-up will result in the loss of your reservation.
- Unless otherwise noted, patrons acknowledge that equipment is in clean, working condition and the contents are as described on the CDEM inventory found at www.colorado.edu/center/cdem/resources.
- By signing the CDEM Checkout form at the time of checkout, patrons agree to pay for unreturned, lost, and broken equipment. Furthermore, patrons acknowledge that failure to pay fines or return equipment may result in the loss of lab/checkout privileges, a hold placed on their account at the bursar’s office, and/or their grades being withheld.