Why America is Coming Apart
University of Colorado Boulder
Dr. Charles Murray will comment on his New York Times bestseller “Coming Apart” (2012).
American Enterprise Students of CU
Directions and Maps:
Campus Parking Map: http://www.colorado.edu/pts/short-term-parking/visitor-parking-map
Join us for an evening discussion with Dr. Charles Murray, author of The Bell Curve, Coming Apart, and By the People: Rebuilding Liberty Without Permission. Dr. Murray is the W. H. Brady Scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, a political scientist, and libertarian. His talk will revolve around the topics explored in Coming Apart, a commentary on the formation of the American class system–different in nature than anything seen before. After, a Q&A will be held so as to foster a constructive dialogue surrounding this issue.
Doors Open at 6:00pm for students and 6:30pm for Non-Students. The event will begin at 7:00pm.
Conditions of Entry and Attendance:
- No face coverings
- All persons and property are subject to search
- Be prepared for airport-like screening, if deemed necessary
- Rules subject to change without notice
- No re-entry
- Visibly intoxicated or disruptive individuals will be refused entry or ejected from event
- Individuals violating any event rules are subject to arrest and prosecution (Colorado Revised Statute 19-9-117)
- Bags larger than 4.5” x 6.5” (small clutch bags), backpacks, messenger bags
- Skateboards, bicycles
- Balloons, laser pointers, umbrellas
- Sticks, poles, bats, etc.
- Food, beverages, containers, water bottles
- Weapons (including CCW), ammunition, knives, projectiles, pepper spray, or other hazardous items
- Signs, banners, flyers, posters, stickers
- Alcohol, drugs, paraphernalia
- Amplified sound or other noise makers
- Animals (service animals permitted)