The Manufactured Housing Initiative, started in 2018, supports policy and design engagement and research for residents of manufactured (mobile) home communities. Working with our partners we are supporting implementation of the Mobile Home Park Oversight Act (HB19-1309). We co-organized statewide Manufactured Housing Summits in both 2018 and 2019; supported outreach to manufactured home communities across Colorado; constructed a clearinghouse for manufactured home residents and advocates; and initiated research on zoning reform and barriers to low-cost construction.
Other manufactured housing projects
- Analysis of Zoning Options for Manufactured Housing
- Manufactured Housing Resident Policy Assessment
- Manufactured Housing Summit 2018
- Trailer Wrap II
- Transformation of Manufactured Housing in Lyons
- Urban Design Options for Mobile Home Communities