From all of us in Biochemistry,
Thank you for helping our department grow even stronger.
Support for the Biochemistry Department can make a significant impact on student success, research opportunities, and teaching programs. We are grateful to the alumni, faculty, and other friends of the Department who have contributed in the past and continue to make a difference today.
Join us in helping shape the future of this field by contributing support for:
- Scholarship or fellowship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Retention of outstanding current faculty through named Professorships or Chairs.
- A means for the department to attract and support talented young faculty, in their early years, who will add tremendous value to the department and CU Boulder.
- Investment in current and cutting-edge research.
- Overall department needs that provide flexible funding to address everyday challenges and take on new and exciting opportunities that allow the department to flourish.
For more information about opportunities to support the Biochemistry Department, please contact Katherine Koebel and Jane Marsh.