An avenue for every interest
CU Boulder offers students a wide variety of opportunities to participate in programs outside of the regular classroom. Students are encouraged to take advantage of these programs to enhance their educational experience at the university.
- Honors Program. The CU Boulder Honors Program offers thoughtful advising, close contact with faculty and with other honors students, an opportunity to write an honors thesis and the ability to graduate with honors.
- Miramontes Arts and Sciences Program: MASP supports students from traditionally underrepresented groups and those who are first-generation college students through mentoring, advising, scholarships, instruction and community activities.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities: UROP provides consultation services, informational workshops, and grants to promote undergraduate research as a high-impact learning practice for student success
- Residential Academic Programs: RAPs are a signature program of CU Boulder that offer first-year students a high-quality, faculty-led academic experience.
- Bachelors/Accelerated Masters Programs: Concurrent BS/MS and BA/MA degree programs are offered in several departments at CU-Boulder. These programs allow a student to receive both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years of study without compromising the academic integrity of either degree.
- CU in DC: The CU in DC program combines a professional internship in the daytime with CU classroom courses in the evening in Washington, D.C.