The University of Colorado Biomedical Engineering Society was founded in February 2012. It is one of over 100 student chapters nationwide who collaborate with and support the professional Biomedical Engineering Society.
Our mission is to introduce students to the profession of biomedical engineering, expand their knowledge of tools and techniques used in the field, and develop members’ leadership and professional qualities through a variety of technical projects, professional networking, and social events.
When We Meet
For the Spring 2016 semester:
- Regular weekly meetings: Thursdays, 5:30, Location ECCR 135
- Design team meetings: TBD
Chapter Events and Activities
- When? TBD
- Where? Project C.U.R.E. Warehouse, 10377 E Geddes Ave, Centennial, CO 80112
- It's free and you can sign up on the Project C.U.R.E. page!
- Subscriptions to:
Rocky Mountain Medical Technologies Conference
Project C.U.R.E. Volunteer Event!
Come volunteer with us to test medical equipment to ensure functionality so that it can be shipped to communities in developing countries!
This is a great opportunity for students to get hands-on experience with troubleshooting and working with medical equipment. It's also a fun time to get to know each other - plus we get all-you-can-eat sushi afterwards!
Official National Society Member Benefits
- Biomedical Engineering Journal
- Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering Journal OR Cardiovascular Engineering Technologies
- Biomedical Engineering News monthly e-newsletter
- Other online journals
Next Weekly Meeting InformationWhen: Thursday, 5:30 pm
Where: ECCR 135
Next Design Meeting InformationWhen: TBD
SponsorsIndustry Advisory Council-Department of Mechanical Engineering
Colorado Engineering Dean's office