Resource for Boulder Campus Property Managers
Fall is in the air
- 3rd Quarter inventory due to Jeanne by September 30, 2015. If you have any questions please contact her at 2-2424 or Connely@Colorado.edu
- OCG will be hosting part 3 of "becoming a certified property manager" November 18 2015 9-11 in ARCE 620.
- See the training tab for mor information.
- 4th Quarter inventory will be sent out mid Novemeber being due back to Jeanne on December 31, 2015.
Purchasing/Receiving Capital Equipment
- Fund 30/34
- Please use 810100 when purchasing assets >= $5,000. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions. ext 2-8030
- CU-Boulder and Fed Fabrication Tag Request Form
- Transfer Tagged asset between departments on campus. Interdepartmental Transfer
- Transfers to another campus or not-for-profit entity (must be surplused/disposed on our campus first) contact Jack.Brubaker@Colorado.edu ext 2-7207
- Transfers from another campus or not-for-profit entity contact Connely@Colorado.edu ext 2-2424
- Transfers from a for-profit entity, treat as a Gift In Kind (GIK) see next item.
- GIK: Gift In Kind Form
Tracking/Maintenance of Tagged Equipment
- Change of Location Send email with Tag number & new location to: Connely@Colorado.Edu
- Change of Status
Cannibalization is when a dept disassembles a tag and uses the pieces for other uses.
Impaired: Equipment no longer used for intended purpose due to reduced functionality.
Office of Contracts & Grants
- Forms Link takes you to OCG's webpage for property.
Property Disposal/Transfers/Donations off campus
- Disposal: takes you to Property Services webpage for disposing of property.
- To Transfer, Donate or Sell Equipment: send an email to: Jack.Brubaker@Colorado..edu
Would you like 'read only' access to PeopleSoft Asset Management?
PSAM allows you to query your departmental assets to review their tag#, location, funding source, responsible person, etc. It's a great way to manage your assets and reduce your biennial inventory headaches.
Link to Access Form https://content.cu.edu/ums/security/CUonly/AMPS/Forms/fin-sys-access.pdf
- Email Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAQ (under construction)