Resource for Boulder Campus Property Managers
Changes to be aware of:
- ABS renamed Campus Controller’s Office (CCO) to more accurately reflect our role on campus. What does this mean for DPMs? No change in support or services provided to you.
- OCG Property is now Pat Dodson, Rebecca Stossmeister, and Justin Mack. As CU increases its research dollars the stakes increase to ensure compliance to our agreements.
- OCG Property conducted Session 3 Nov 2014 with 61 in attendance to go thru the new guidelines. If you missed it be sure to contact them to get the updates.
Purchasing/Receiving Capital Equipment
- Fund 30/34
- Please use 810100 when purchasing assets >= $5,000. Contact Patty.Patterson@Colorado.edu if you have any questions. ext 2-8030
- CU-Boulder and Fed Fabrication Tag Request Form
- Transfer Tagged asset between departments on campus. Interdepartmental Transfer
- Transfers to another campus or not-for-profit entity (must be surplused/disposed on our campus first) contact Jack.Brubaker@Colorado.edu ext 2-7207
- Transfers from another campus or not-for-profit entity contact Jeanne.Connely@Colorado.edu ext 2-2424
- Transfers from a for-profit entity, treat as a Gift In Kind (GIK) see next item.
- GIK: Gift In Kind Form
Tracking/Maintenance of Tagged Equipment
- Change of Location Send email with Tag number & new location to: Jeanne.Connely@Colorado.Edu
- Change of Status
Cannibalization is when a dept disassembles a tag and uses the pieces for other uses.
Impaired: Equipment no longer used for intended purpose due to reduced functionality.
Office of Contracts & Grants
- Forms Link takes you to OCG’s webpage for property.
Property Disposal/Transfers/Donations off campus
- Disposal: takes you to Property Services webpage for disposing of property.
- To Transfer, Donate or Sell Equipment: send an email to: Jack.Brubaker@Colorado..edu
Would you like ‘read only’ access to PeopleSoft Asset Management?
PSAM allows you to query your departmental assets to review their tag#, location, funding source, responsible person, etc. It’s a great way to manage your assets and reduce your biennial inventory headaches. Contact Greg.Roers@Colorado.edu ext. 2-6376 to start the process.
- Email Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAQ (under construction)