Resource for Boulder Campus Property Managers
Departmental property managers end-of-year checklist
- Purchase your capital equipment early enough to be able to receive it before June 30, 2014.
- If you will have to accrue a purchase or put a deposit down on a piece of equipment in June for a July delivery, please email Patty Patterson, 492-8030.
- If you plan to purchase 50 or more capitalizable items in June FY14, let Patty know so that she can plan for the time it takes to enter them into PSAM.
- Go through your inventory list one last time and email Jeanne Connely know of any room changes, disposals, or transfers (whether to CU-Boulder or to another entity).
Purchasing/Receiving Capital Equipment
- Fund 30/34
- Please use 810100 when purchasing assets >= $5,000. Contact Patty.Patterson@Colorado.edu if you have any questions. ext 2-8030
- CU-Boulder and Fed Fabrication Tag Request Form
- Transfer Tagged asset between departments on campus. Interdepartmental Transfer
- Transfers to another campus or not-for-profit entity (must be surplused/disposed on our campus first) contact Jack.Brubaker@Colorado.edu ext 2-7207
- Transfers from another campus or not-for-profit entity contact Jeanne.Connely@Colorado.edu ext 2-2424
- Transfers from a for-profit entity, treat as a Gift In Kind (GIK) see next item.
- GIK: Gift In Kind Form
Tracking/Maintenance of Tagged Equipment
- Change of Location Send email with Tag number & new location to: Jeanne.Connely@Colorado.Edu
- Change of Status
Cannibalization is when a dept disassembles a tag and uses the pieces for other uses.
Impaired: Equipment no longer used for intended purpose due to reduced functionality.
Office of Contracts & Grants
- Forms Link takes you to OCG’s webpage for property.
Property Disposal/Transfers/Donations off campus
- Disposal: takes you to Property Services webpage for disposing of property.
- To Transfer, Donate or Sell Equipment: send an email to: Jack.Brubaker@Colorado..edu
Would you like ‘read only’ access to PeopleSoft Asset Management?
PSAM allows you to query your departmental assets to review their tag#, location, funding source, responsible person, etc. It’s a great way to manage your assets and reduce your biennial inventory headaches. Contact Greg.Roers@Colorado.edu ext. 2-6376 to start the process.
- Email Questions to: email@example.com
- FAQ (under construction)