During the academic year we host a variety of events from info sessions to application workshops, career fairs to service panels. Can't make an event on campus? Check online for a Virtual Info Session.
Get a first-hand look into lives of Volunteers. On Tuesday, February 28 from 6:00-8:00pm in the UMC room 235
- Travel the world through the eyes and experiences of international Volunteers.
- Learn about Peace Corps through films, fun activities and stories
- Meet and engage local Returned Peace Corps Volunteers
Share your international experience. Wednesday, March 1st from 7:00-8:30pm at the Innisfree Poetry Bookstore:
- Join us for a fun night of storytelling by Returned Volunteers and special guests
- Learn about challenging, rewarding and inspirational moments of volunteer service
- All international stories are welcome
- Want to share? Submit a short outline of your five to 10 minute presentation
Watch a Peace Corps Mini Info Session: