Want to combine your love of Science, Engineering, or Math with teaching?
CU Teach is:
- An innovative, nationally renowned Secondary Math and Science Teacher Education program
- A unique collaboration among the School of Education, the College of Arts and Sciences, and the College of Engineering.
- One of the first 13 teacher education programs in the U.S. awarded a grant by the National Math and Science Initiative to model their program after UTeach, a highly successful math and science teacher preparation program at the University of Texas at Austin
- A program that prepares outstanding secondary mathematics and science teachers ready to teach right after earning your Bachelor's degree
- A four-year program that leads to a degree in a science, engineering, or mathematics major coupled with a Colorado teaching license.
Interested? We invite you to explore what CU Teach has to offer!
To see if teaching is maybe possibly for you, take the quiz: "Blow Minds. Teach STEM."
To give it a try in a hands-on class with in-school experiences, register for Step 1: Inquiry into Teaching (EDUC 2020).
To learn more, see Program Information.