Do you know you want to become a teacher and plan on attending CU-Boulder? Consider attending the “Be a CU Boulder Student for a Day” program, and meet with us during the Education session. If you are unable to attend any of the dates for this program, you can contact us directly (303-492-6555) to set up an appointment with an Education advisor.
Additionally, if you are attending an orientation session, please visit us at a “Pre-Professional” meeting. We will help you with understanding the required coursework, degree application requirements, and any other questions you may have in order to transition to CU Boulder and complete the program in the traditional four years.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- Learning Sciences & Human Development
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- BA/MA in Ethnic Studies and Education
- Partners in Education (PIE)