Do you know you want to become a teacher and plan on attending CU-Boulder? Consider attending the “Be a CU-Boulder Student for a Day” program, and meet with us during the Education session. If you are unable to attend any of the dates for this program, you can contact us directly (303-492-6555) to set up an appointment with an Education advisor.
Additionally, if you are attending an orientation session, please visit us at a “Pre-Professional” meeting. We will help you with understanding the required coursework, Teacher Licensure application requirements, and any other questions you may have in order to transition to CU-Boulder and complete the program in the traditional four years.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- EECD: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- EFPP: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- LSHD: Learning Sciences & Human Development
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)