Minimum Requirements for Admission
All persons seeking admission to this program must meet the following minimum admission requirements. Admission to all graduate programs in the School of Education is competitive. Meeting minimal admission criteria does not guarantee admission.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Have a minimum 2.75 undergraduate grade point average (GPA), and in all previous coursework in Education.
- Have a minimum 3.00 post-baccalaureate GPA.
- Hold a valid Colorado teaching license (or the equivalent from another state).
- Minimum of one year teaching experience.
- Competence in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Commitment to the field of Bilingual/Multicultural/ESL education.
- Cross cultural sensitivity.
- International Students only: TOEFL scores (114) or IELTS (8.0)
View your Degree Plan