Our interdisciplinary approach unites students and faculty from seven academic specialties to work with and learn from each other. Students master their chosen fields and expand their knowledge of closely related subjects. Faculty members explore problems from different perspectives and collaborate to find new and better solutions.
Specialize in advertising strategy, content creation, media design or public relations. Use creative skills and design thinking to solve problems for brands and issues.
Become a critically engaged maker of creative media. Be prepared for the increasingly globalized, fragmented and user-generated media world of the 21st century.
- BA Media Production
- Minor in Media Production
- MFA Interdisciplinary Documentary Media Practices
- PhD Emergent Technologies & Media Art Practices (fall 2017)
- Certificate in Interdisciplinary Documentary Media Practices
- Certificate in Emergent Technologies and Media Arts Practices