How much does it cost to use the app?
Absolutely nothing! The app is completely free to use.
Do I need to have a Facebook account to sign up/login?
Yes - as of now, the only way to create an account and login for the app is by using a valid Facebook account. But don't worry, we are working on other ways for you to sign up and login.
What mobile devices and operating systems are compatible with the app?
Apple iPhone 5 and above, and most Google Android mobile phones and operating systems are compatible. The app is not optimized for iPads and other tablets.
Can I use the app offline?
Unfortunately, not at this time. You must have a wifi or cellular connection to use the app.
The app keeps crashing for me. What should I do?
If the app is crashing upon launch or randomly during use, try one of these solutions:
- Restart your phone.
- Check for an updated version of the app.
- Delete the app and reinstall it.
- Be sure your phone's operating system is up to date.
If none of these work, please fill out a support ticket.
I have an idea for a feature to add. How can I tell you about it or give my feedback?
Great! We love to get feedback and hear ideas on how we can improve the app user experience. If you have ideas for the app or there is something you think we should add, just fill out a support ticket to let us know.
I am not receiving push notifications. Why?
The first thing to do is make sure you have the latest version of the app. Go to the App Store or Google Play and see if there is an update.
There are a few things to try here:
- Be sure you are not in "Do Not Disturb" mode.
- Make sure notifications are turned on for the app (go to your phone's settings and then notifications)
- You can also try restarting your phone and checking to make sure your operating system is up to date.
If you are still not receiving push notifications, please fill out a support ticket and we will look into it.
How can I change my email address?
The email address associated with your account comes your Facebook account (though this is optional — you can remove it during the account set up process). If you would like to change or update your email address, fill out a support ticket and we will take care of it for you.
My graduation year changed, how can I update it in the app?
If you changed your graduation year (or entered it incorrectly), just fill out a support ticket and we'll be happy to update it for you.
I'd like to remove a post I uploaded. How can I do that?
You can remove any post/photo you have uploaded by following these steps:
- Log in to the app.
- Click the middle icon in the bottom navigation to go to the challenge list screen.
- Click the top right tab labeled "complete."
- Find the completed challenge in the list you would like to remove and click the row.
- Click the trash can icon which overlays the photo to delete the post. You can also edit the caption for any completed challenge by clicking "edit caption" underneath the photo.
How can I delete my account?
If you would like to delete your account, please fill out a support ticket and we will take care of it for you.
Is my personal information sold or shared?