Next-Generation Transportation Construction Management
Transportation Pooled-Fund Program
Study Number: TPF-5(260)
The Next-Generation Transportation Construction Management study (TCM) is a coordinated effort between State DOT's, AASHTO, FHWA, ACEC, ARTBA, AGC, and academia representatives whose shared goal is the improvement of transportation construction management practices. This group was initiated to facilitate the sharing of best practices and to expedite the dissemination of information regarding new technology, procedures, and programs. The TCM will accomplish this by:
- Sharing current practices through case studies, reports, evaluations, web pages, webinars, etc.;
- Developing and publishing sample guidelines, specifications, and model procedures;
- Hosting meetings, conferences, webinars, and other means of exchanging information;
- Coordinating issues with industry associations representatives; and
- Designating lead states for implementation efforts.
This website contains all of the TCM products that have been developed since 2004. Additionally, it contains ongoing products from the ongoing pooled fund study that began in 2012. Please browse this site to discover the many resources.