Summer courses are underway and there is so much to see and do on campus. Here is a quick list of resources to help you maximize your academic and personal time this summer:
- Find course locations: The location for each of your summer classes will be listed with your course registration information in MyCUInfo. If you don’t know where on campus a particular building is located, you can find it on our campus map.
- Norlin Library: The library keeps regular hours in summer to support your summer research and study needs. Explore its collections, services, and events calendar.
- The Rec Center: The Rec Center is a hub for summer activities on campus. Sign up for summer intramural sports, tennis lessons, or outdoor trips, rent summer outdoor equipment, or enjoy the sunshine at the famous outdoor Ralphie pool. Keep yourself healthy and in shape this summer.
- University Memorial Center (UMC): The UMC is open throughout the summer. Grab a bite to eat, rent or buy your summer textbooks at the CU Book Store, play pool, go bowling, or find a place to relax and study.
- Center for Community (C4C): The C4C is dynamic student center with the largest on campus dining hall as well as student services like the Career Center and Counseling Services. Consider using your down time this summer to explore future career options.