The Professional and Academic Conference Endowment (PACE) provides funding, support and mentoring to qualified undergraduates to present their work at conferences. Conference presentations may be oral presentations, poster sessions, roundtable discussions, or creative or performance pieces. Deadlines are rolling.
- Exciting news! New online application coming mid-Fall 2017.
The benefits of PACE include
- Faculty and peer supported conference preparation
- Funds toward conference expenses
- Exposure to working professionals and cutting edge scholarship in your field
Email: email@example.com; Phone: 303-735-6802; Fax: 303-492-6765
PACE is funded through a generous endowment from the Boettcher Foundation. The Foundation recognized that there are many students at the University of Colorado who would benefit from a program that would:
- Complement classroom learning
- Take undergraduate research to the next level
- Provide a range of professional credentials