Children's Hospital Branch
- Now that we are officially a Children's Hospital Branch, every AMWA member must fill out an application before volunteering at any of our events. Here is the link to the application: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=880235392
Volunteering with Children's at CU:
We are so excited to be volunteering with Children's Hospital Colorado this year! Check our instagram (@cu_amwa) to see all the amazing events we are planning with them!
Some of our events so far have included:
- Volunteering at CU Boulder football games @ Folsom Field
- Work at the Children's Hospital booth during football games
- Shifts are 2.5 hours before kick-off until the end of the 3rd quarter
- Join our email list to get access to the sign-up sheet!
AMWA members volunteering at a football game!
- Volunteering at CU Boulder volleyball games @ CU Events Center
- This includes helping at a marketing booth with kid themed crafts
- Volunteering at CU Boulder basketball games @ CU Events Center and other community events
Volunteering with Children's in-house:
- Becoming an in-house Children's Hospital Volunteer
- This volunteer position requires an application that you can fill out here: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=880235392 or access it through the Children's website
- Please contact our president, Lauren Froning, if you have any issues with applying to Children's via email
- Once you apply, send an email to Lauren or AMWA CU Boulder to help expedite the application process
- This committment involves going to Children's Hospital to volunteer once a week for a minimum of 3 hours a week starting in the spring semester (2020) when the north campus opens.
*Note that this volunteering will be done on an individual basis but carpools can be arranged among members who decide to participate