CU HR wants to support the campus community in navigating the hybrid workplace. Which is why they have created a training series grounded in Guiding Principles created by HR and Campus Leaders in regards to hybrid work.
Below is a list of trainings staff are encouraged to sign up for, based on their level in their organization:
- Leading Teams in a Hybrid Environment
- Managing Performance in a Hybrid Workplace
- Being a High Performing Employee in a Hybrid World
- Stay Interviews: The Proactive Strategy for Retaining Employees
- Developing and Sustaining Employee Engagement: Tools for Managers
If you have questions, or need support enrolling in any of these trainings, please contact CU HR.