Access the Red Folder quickly by adding a shortcut to your desktop or mobile device. Review the step-by-step instructions to add the shortcut to your device.
Windows or Mac
- Log in to the OIT website using your Identikey username and password to access the Red Folder installer.
- Choose Mac or Windows and double click the appropriate Red Folder installer package.
- Follow the prompts to complete the install.
- On your phone, use the Chrome browser to go to www.colorado.edu/redfolder.
- Tap the menu icon at the top right of the bowser and choose ‘Add to Home Screen’.
- You will be able to name the shortcut and then a link will be added to your home screen, looking like any other app shortcut.
- This can be done in any web browser however the menu item may look different. For example, in Firefox, the feature is called 'Add Page Shortcut'.
- On your phone, use the Safari browser to go to www.colorado.edu/redfolder.
- Tap the 'Share' icon at the bottom of the screen.
- In the share sheet that opens, choose the 'Add to Home Screen' button.
- You will be given the option to name the shortcut.
- Once done, click the ‘Add’ button in the top-right and a link will be added to your home screen, looking like any other app shortcut.