If you are struggling with alcohol or drug use or other behaviors and would like some support, it can be helpful to talk with another student who has been there. Our Peer Support program gives you the opportunity to connect with someone who will understand what you are going through. 

Call us at 303-492-9642 or email Assistant Director Sam Randall for a confidential referral. You will have the option to request to speak with a student with a similar major or interests.

Other ways to find support are listed below, or see the Recovery page for additional resources

5 Ways to Get Help

Talk with a professional

6 free visits with a counselor: Wardenburg Health Services: Counseling and Psychiatric Service

Talk with a student

Connect with another student who has experienced what you are going through, via the CUCRC Peer Support program.

Attend an open group or meeting on campus

CUCRC Weekly Schedule
Wardenburg Health Services: Workshops

Attend a free support group or find help off campus

CU Boulder: Alcohol and Other Drugs
Wardenburg Health Services: Alcohol and Other Drug Program

Visit the CUCRC or CAPS for free resources & info

CUCRC: UMC room 102 - hall to the left of the bowling alley
CAPS: two locations: C4C S440 or Wardenburg 1st Floor