Counseling and Psychiatric Services
Welcome to Counseling and Psychiatric Services (CAPS). We offer confidential, on-campus mental health and psychiatric services for a variety of concerns such as academics, anxiety, body image, depression, relationships, substance use and more.
New for Fall 2015:
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) and Psychological Health & Psychiatry (PHP) have been combined into one department under Wardenburg Health Services. For more details click here.
- All fee-paying CU-Boulder students are eligible to receive up to six free mental health visits per academic year with CAPS at either location.
- Coverage under the Student Gold Health Insurance Plan will apply to both CAPS locations.
Our Staff includes licensed professional counselors, social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, nurses and certified addiction counselors.
We offer a range of mental health services tailored to fit the needs of CU-Boulder students including:
- Walk-in services at either location; M - F, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Individual and couples counseling
- Groups and workshops
- Psychiatric medical evaluation and medication management
- Substance use counseling and educational services
- Psychological testing
- Consultation and community outreach
- Academic support and personal wellness programming
- Training opportunities
For after-hours care please call either of our locations 24/7 to speak with a licensed professional.
Wardenburg Health Center: 303-492-5654