As the Collegiate Recovery Community (CUCRC), we strive to make CU Boulder an increasingly recovery-friendly workplace in order to support those in recovery or seeking recovery from a wide range of behaviors.
What this looks like
We are committed to:
- Improving the university’s understanding of and sensitivity to employees’ experiences of recovery, addiction and other mental health challenges.
- Promoting activities and practices that support recovery, decrease stigmatizing language and more.
- Providing services dedicated to supporting employees in or seeking recovery.
- Establishing job protections for those in or seeking recovery.
- Offering recovery-specific benefits.