The awards recognize the impactful research CU Boulder postdocs present at virtual or in-person conferences. Two prizes, $500 and $350, will be awarded for conferences between July 1 – Dec 31, 2021. Applications are due Nov 5.
Postdocs are considered faculty and covered in the PRR document. View a helpful training in Skillsoft.
If you are a postdoc, early-stage investigator, graduate student or anyone new to working with the NIH grants process, then this seminar is designed specifically for you.
NPA developed this guide for postdocs to help them navigate career exploration and job searches.
The Chronicle of Higher Ed contributor, Maria LaMonaca Wisdom, discusses adding mentoring skills to doctoral training as a key to graduate-education reform.
Postdoc Funding Corner
CU Boulder's Industry & Foundation Relations team invites CU Boulder postdocs to seek certain privately sponsored funding opportunities. Opportunities are described below. All postdocs interested should contact Lisa Nanstad with Industry & Foundation Relations, who manages the campus's relationships with the funders and can support postdocs with proposal preparation.
- $240K over 3 years.
- Deadline: December 1, 2021
- Award Date: June 30, 2022
- Funding spans two phases: $70,000 salary + $20,000 expense allowance per year for postdoctoral training (minimum of 2 years, maximum of 4 years) and $250,000 in research funding + $20,000 expense allowance per year to for early faculty (maximum of 4 years)
- Deadline: December 8, 2021
- Award Date: September 2022
- $50K stipend
- Deadline: January 14, 2022
- Award Date: July 1, 2022
- $60K stipend
- Deadline: January 25, 2022
- Award Date: May 20, 2022
- $56,000 in year 1, $59,000 in year 2, $62,000 in year 3
- Deadline: February 1, 2022