The Office of Data Analytics (ODA) develops and maintains several dashboards and visualizations related to undergraduate students and their success. Some of these are available publicly and others are available through private access. To make it simpler to access student success data and facilitate data-informed decision-making, we’ve curated our most-used dashboards below.
To access private dashboards, you will need to be on the campus network and have been granted access. If you have questions or need permission to access certain dashboards, you can contact ODA.
- Enrollment Tracking (private) - The number of current and incoming students registered for the upcoming semester
- Fall Enrollment Over Time
- Campus Totals - Counts of students enrolled at fall census, over time
- By College - Counts of student enrollment in schools/colleges at fall census, over time
- International Students - All international students enrolled at CU Boulder during the fall semester
- Spring Enrollment Over Time
- Campus Totals - Counts of students enrolled at spring census, over time
- By College - Counts of student enrollment in schools/colleges at spring census, over time
- Summer Enrollment Over Time - Counts of students enrolled at summer end-of-term, over time
- Grades by Department (private)
Information on all grades recorded summer 2011 through current term with department and instructor information
- Course Profile (private)
Demographic and academic profile of students by semester and course
- Student Pathways by Course (private)
Changes in an individual course over time and the pathways in and out of the course
- IUT Dashboard (private)
Includes information on IUT trends, time to degree/graduation, fidelity to major and IUT intent tagging
- IUT Success Rate Dashboard
For prospective students to see the likelihood of getting into their intended school/college/program
- New Student Survey (private)
Results from New Student Survey: Students reflect on their application experience, decision to attend CU and their expectations regarding college life.
- Follow-Up New Student Survey (private)
Results from Follow-up New Student Survey: Students reflect on their first months at CU, including their overall experience, sense of belonging, commitment to CU, self-efficacy and plans for continued enrollment.
- Other Undergraduate Surveys from ODA
List and links to other undergraduate student surveys that ODA administers.