What We Do:
The Office of Government and Community Engagement (OGCE) supports the University of Colorado Boulder's work to build and maintain relationships and partnerships with local government and community organizations, and we partner with the CU System Office of Government Relations to advance state and federal public policy outcomes that align with the campus's strategic imperatives of shaping tomorrow’s leaders, being the top university for innovation, and impacting humanity positively.
We strive to:
- Effectively connect you to the right partners
- Optimize opportunities to shape public policy, funding and outcomes
- Align efforts across campus and with the CU System Office of Government Relations to engage with government and community representatives and associated priorities
- Coordinate with CU System Office of Government Relations to advance CU Boulder’s state and federal priorities
- Build community partnerships and trust
- Facilitate cross-campus efforts to most effectively engage with Colorado communities
- Develop and pursue public policy proposals in support of CU Boulder
- Protect and advance the interests of the university
The best way to work with us...
is to contact us now! We are here to help you have the conversations that matter most to you.
Watch the April 27 community forum on the conference center hotel and updates on CU Boulder housing and demolition projects in the area of 17th and Marine Streets.