This fund provides financial assistance to undergraduate CU LEAD Alliance, First Generation, or historically underrepresented students with demonstrated financial need to cover their tuition, fees and other costs related to paying for a college education.
- It is limited and not intended to provide ongoing support for recurring expenses.
- Applications will be evaluated based on a student's unmet need. Requests may not be fully funded.
- This support is provided in the form of a scholarship that does not need to be repaid.
- Applications will be reviewed by the ODECE scholarship committee on a monthly basis; due dates are listed below.
- Students will be notified the following month regarding their scholarship application.
Many factors are taken into consideration when reviewing applications and determining scholarship amounts, including, but not limited to, the following: