CU Boulder is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) which provides access to resources of general interest to faculty, postdocs and graduate students, including help with how to write effectively, publish work, time management, and course preparation assistance. Contact NCFDD directly for more information. If you are already a member of the Center, you do not need to subscribe individually any longer since CU Boulder now maintains an institutional membership. Please check with the Center to determine your membership status. For details about institutional membership benefits, contact information and registration instructions, please visit this page.
- Core Curriculum - 10 key skills necessary to thrive in the academy
- Faculty Success Program - NCFDD's signature program with a focus on increasing research productivity and living a full and healthy life beyond campus
- Resource Library - over 130 webinars with topics ranging from academic publishing to healthy relationships in academia
- 14-Day Writing Challenge - register for an upcoming challenge to experiment with daily writing, online community, and supportive accountability
- Select “Activate my Membership.”
- Complete the registration form using your campus email address.
- Go to your campus email to find a confirmation/welcome.
- Once your account is activated, you can review and register for events, courses, and webinars.