Below are links to community-building opportunities, as well as campuswide learning, resources and support. It is through our own individual commitment to the practice of inclusion that we will make real progress as a university. We urge all community members to take the courageous next step of continuing on your own personal and professional journey toward making excellence inclusive for all.
- Academic Futures—Join the campus-wide discussion on how CU Boulder will educate students and engage in cutting-edge scholarship and creative work, research and discovery into the future.
- Boulder Friends of International Students—Pairs international students with local families to create a sense of belonging in the local community for CU international students.
- Center for Inclusion and Social Change—Support all students in the exploration of their identities and create a welcoming and inclusive space on campus that provides academic and personal growth.
- Center for Student Involvement—Cultivates an environment for building vibrant, engaging and safe communities through programming, leadership development, cultural awareness and learning opportunities. Includes a database of all CU Boulder student organizations.
- Center for Western Civilization, Thought & Policy—Seeks to encourage critical reflection of the distinctive traditions and political perspectives that characterize Western Civilization.
- City of Boulder Community Relations—Dedicated to protecting civil and human rights, facilitating positive community relations and promoting social equity policy.
- CU Athletics Diversity and Inclusive Excellence—As part of a world-class, comprehensive and holistic experience, the CU Athletics Department works to advance and foster a diverse and inclusive culture.
- CU Engage—CU Boulder's center for community-based learning and research, encompassing a broad array of community-based campus programs.
- CU Experts database—A discovery tool that allows users to browse or search information, enabling collaboration among researchers across all disciplines.
- CU LEAD Alliance—An inclusive community of academic neighborhoods across our colleges and schools comprised of high-achieving students dedicated to pursuing academic excellence at CU.
- Community-Engaged Scholarship Coffee Hours–A monthly event for people who do outreach and engagement work to discuss best practices for working with communities.
- Discover What's Here—Comprehensive arts and culture and CU Athletics events and attractions—including many based in the outstanding depth and breadth of our world-class research and creative works—open to all CU Boulder students, faculty, staff and surrounding community members.
- Email lists—A searchable database of campus email listservs with discussion threads for specific faculty, staff and student identities and affinities, including the Black Student Alliance, African American Faculty and Staff ListServ, Ritmos Latinos and many more.
- Environmental Center—the nation's largest and most accomplished student-led center of its kind. Includes the the Eco-Social Justice Leadership Program, which empowers student learning with the knowledge and skills to advance both sustainability and social justice efforts.
- Inclusive Community of Practice— a group of people who share a common concern or interest and come together to fulfill both individual and group goals on topics related to diversity, inclusion, equity, social justice, and human interaction.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Initiative—Opportunities for students, faculty, staff, industry partners and the community to engage in and be exposed to innovative and entrepreneurial experiences and mindsets.
- International Coffee Hour—Open to all students, faculty and staff, a great opportunity to connect with the international community at the University Memorial Center.
- Community Outreach and Engagement Programs—a comprehensive listing of CU Boulder outreach and engagement activities in Colorado and beyond, including listings of on-campus programming.
- Upward Bound program—a Federal TRIO Program designed to motivate and support students from disadvantaged backgrounds, supplementing their existing education and preparing them for academic success at all educational levels.
Campuswide Learning, Resources & Support