Leadership lens for academic education and real-world experiences
The benefits of the Leadership ePortfolio include:
- Connections between academic coursework and experiences – "aha moments"
- Documentation of learning within and beyond the classroom
- Discoveries of how knowledge and skills can be applied in multiple contexts
- Reflection on goals and learning over time
- Synthesis of learning within the context of leadership knowledge and experiences
- Provides a place to showcase activities and work completed
- Flexible medium that can be customized for each individual
The Leadership Portfolio begins during the Foundations course and is completed throughout the Minor, culminating in the Capstone course.
The portfolio is your place to exhibit and blend your academic education and experiences through a leadership lens.
ePortfolio Tutorial for Classic Google Sites and New Google Sites
Starting from Fall 2018, all updated and latest ePortfolio information is available in the ePortfolio handbook that can be found here.