Leadership lens for academic education and real-world experiences
The benefits of the Leadership ePortfolio include:
- Connections between academic coursework and experiences – "aha moments"
- Documentation of learning within and beyond the classroom
- Discoveries of how knowledge and skills can be applied in multiple contexts
- Reflection on goals and learning over time
- Synthesis of learning within the context of leadership knowledge and experiences
- Provides a place to showcase activities and work completed
- A flexible medium that can be customized for each individual
- The portfolio is your place to exhibit and blend your academic education and experiences through a leadership lens.
The Leadership Portfolio is completed in the Capstone course.
For any questions or concerns please contact: Erika.Orona@Colorado.edu
Starting from Fall 2020, updated and latest ePortfolio information is available in the ePortfolio handbook that you may download.
ePortfolio Google Sites Template
Starting from Spring 2021, updated site template is available.