Updated May 13, 2021
Fall 2021 Dining
All of our dining locations will be open for fall 2021, including the newly reopened Libby on the Run grab-n-go. Please check our hours and locations page for information about all of our locations across campus.
Anyone with a CU Identikey can now use the Get Mobile app on their phone to view their Campus Cash balance and make contactless payments in all dining locations accepting Campus Cash - APG, cafes, restaurants and retail markets.
To set up the Get Mobile app:
- Search for Get Mobile in your app store
- Click “Search all institutions”
- Search for “University of Colorado Boulder”
- Sign in with your CU identikey
- You can choose to turn on fingerprint authentification
- Enter your email address and phone number
To pay with the Get Mobile app:
- Once you are ready to check out at your dining location, go to the cashier
- Sign into Get Mobile on your phone
- Click "Scan Card" under your ID photo
- Cashier will scan your barcode to accept Campus Cash payment
Starting August 13, 2021, masks are required in indoor public spaces on campus. Masks are required in dining centers but may be removed while seated and actively eating or drinking.
Masks are required when entering and exiting the dining centers, waiting in line for food, moving between service stations or returning dishes.
If a student is under the weather, they should utilize the order ahead options at CU on the Run and The Alley to order their food ahead of time and pick it up. Other options include Libby on the Run, Toast on the Run and Alferd Packer Grill where food can be taken out and brought back to their room.
If a student is unable to physically go to a dining location, they can use the following process to have food prepared for a roommate or RA to pick up meals for the student:
- Use the Nutrislice app to identify what foods they would like from the current day's menu and from the dining hall closest to where they live, for pick up the following day (ie: Select from Tuesday’s menu selections for Wednesday pick up.)
- Students living in Bear Creek, Darley North, Darley South, Stearns East, Stearns West, Williams Village East and Williams Village North order from the Village Center
- Students living in Sewall order from Sewall Dining Center
- Students living in Andrews, Aden, Baker, Brackett, Buckingham, Cheyenne Arapaho, Cockerell, Crosman, Farrand, Hallett, Kittredge Central, Kittredge West, Libby, Smith and Willard order from the C4C.
- Choose three items for breakfast (one entrée and two sides), three items for lunch (one entrée and two sides) and three items for dinner (one entrée and two sides) and submit their request by 5 p.m. that day to one of the following emails with their name, any allergens/dietary restrictions, and desired pick up time:
- Students living in Bear Creek, Darley North, Darley South, Stearns East, Stearns West, Williams Village East and Williams Village North email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students living in Sewall email email@example.com
- Students living in Andrews, Aden, Baker, Brackett, Buckingham, Cheyenne Arapaho, Cockerell, Crosman, Farrand, Hallett, Kittredge Central, Kittredge West, Libby, Smith and Willard email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following day, the meals can be picked up at the requested time at the specified dining location. If there are any changes or questions, the student will receive an email no later than one hour before the requested pick-up time
- A roommate or RA will need to bring the student’s Buff OneCard and present it to the courtesy worker at the check stand. The student’s card will be swiped 3 times for their three meals
- The roommate or RA picking up the meals will not need to swipe their card unless they are planning on eating in the dining center. If they will be dining at that time, they will need to swipe their Buff OneCard and we will have the pick-up meals ready upon their exit.
- If the meals are not picked up on the day requested before the dining center closes, the three meals may be deducted from the student's board meal plan for that week.
Please refrigerate all food as soon as it is delivered and reheat items appropriately.