We're here to help you access and use our Rare & Distinctive Collections including archives, government information, maps and special collections. Below find information about accessing and searching our collections, how to plan your visit (open hours) and research assistance including virtual consultations and our in-person reading room. Appointments are currently required for reading room appointments - please email us at email@example.com to set one up.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may take longer than usual to reply to email reference requests, as our staff are onsite for limited hours each week. We can fulfill PDF reproduction orders in limited quantities with priority given to CU Boulder faculty, staff, and students. Very limited photocopy or other digital reproduction orders can be fulfilled at this time.
- Schedule a consultation (Please allow 2-3 business days)
Visit our Reading Room (see below)
Rare and Distinctive Collections Reading Room
Our Reading Room, located in the Archives (Norlin Library basement, room E1B43), is open to everyone. Appointments are required during open hours. Schedule an appointment online, or by emailing email@example.com. You may also call us at 303-492-7242 for further information.
All visitors must complete a short registration process upon their first visit, including completing our Reading Room Registration Form (PDF form below - also available on-site). Please bring a photo ID (driver's license, student/faculty card, etc.). Only pencils, paper, laptops, and mobile phones/cameras are allowed while accessing RaD collections. No food or drink are permitted in the Reading Room.
Forms and requests
- Digital photography use agreement (PDF)
- Private and personally identifiable information agreement form (PDF)
- for those using collections that might include private or personal information
- Reading Room Registration Form (PDF)
- Request reproductions from Rare and Distinctive Collections (PDF)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about pricing