The University Libraries are committed to helping you succeed in your courses, your research, and in your career. Questions? Ask a Librarian.
Borrow, return, request
- Borrowing University Libraries materials
- Borrowing from other libraries
- Add someone as a proxy to your library account
- Suggest we purchase something you need
Course reserves, streaming media
- Find out about course reserves.
- We offer media conversion services and streaming video assistance for academic, promotional, or personal use.
- Faculty study spaces in Norlin Library
- Graduate carrels and study spaces
- Microfilm/microfiche reader(s) are available in Norlin Library (second floor, research area) and Gemmill Library
- Multimedia Equipment Lending Library - borrow audio/visual equipment
- Reserve a group study room
- Request a research seminar (faculty and instructors)
- Video Creation Station - for faculty and staff
- Off campus access to library resources
- Technology services and resources provided by the Office of Information Technology