The University Libraries are committed to helping you succeed in your courses, your research, and in your career. Learn more about how our services support your goals.
Need something we don’t have? We can get it.
- Borrow materials from other Colorado and regional libraries using Prospector.
- Access materials from libraries here at CU Boulder and worldwide using Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery services.
- Suggest we purchase something you need.
Need something on reserve or a video streamed for your class?
- Find out about course reserves.
- We offer media conversion services and streaming video assistance for academic, promotional, or personal use.
Need a place to study?
- See our research and study spaces in Norlin Library and our branch libraries.
- Reserve a study room or request access to our graduate carrel suites, or faculty study.
- See our accessibility services.
- Find quiet, silent or collaborative study areas in Norlin Library.
Need help writing a paper or technical help?
- The Writing Center, located in Norlin Commons, provides one-on-one writing feedback and advice.
- Get technological help at our Walk-In Computer Support Center.
- Find out how to print in the library.
Need multimedia equipment?
View the full inventory of the Multimedia Equipment Lending Library (MELL), including microphones, audio recorders, sound mixers, tripods, cameras, camcorders, smartphone accessories and more.
Stop by the Norlin Commons Desk to borrow or ask questions about the audio and photography equipment.