CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR APPLICANTS FROM DECEMBER 2023. Thank you for applying.
You will hear from us soon!
Experiential Learning and Student Employee Opportunities
Recognizing that experiential learning opportunities in and outside the classroom are key to connecting theory with practice, LALSC invites students to apply to internship opportunities to connect with Latin American and Latinx communities in Colorado. LALSC seeks to fund paid experiential learning opportunities for students to work with our university and community partners, such as the Museo de las Americas in Denver, the Latino History Project, Out Boulder County, Spanish Heritage/Bilingualism Project, A Queer Endeavor, and LALSC's Latinx in Colorado Symposium. All students enrolled in our classes are eligible to apply.
Duration of internships may vary from 60-100 hours during one semester or multiple semesters. Salary will be $16.00 an hour.
- Current or past enrollment in a Latin American or Latinx Studies-related course.
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Fill out internship application.
Preference is given to students enrolled in the Latin American and Latinx Studies Certificate.
How to Apply:
- Read the list of available internships and complete an internship application. Deadline to apply varies by program, make sure to read the information for the program you are interested in.
- Applicants selected will discuss interests with internship director before officially starting.
- Deadline to apply is December 12, 2023.
For more information about the internship program, contact email@example.com. If you have questions about a specific available internship, we recommend you reach out to them in the information provided under each posting.