Outside CU Boulder
- StatCom at Purdue - is a student-run organization that provides pro-bono statistical consulting for local non-profits and governmental organizations.
- UCLA Academic Technology Services: Statistical Computing - this website provides help for using statistical software, downloadable books on statistical topics and software, and data analysis examples in multiple software packages.
- Simon Fraser University: Statistics and Actuarial Science: Datasets; SAS, R, and JMP programs; Output - lots of datasets covering various statistical topics
- JSM (the Joint Statisical Meetings) - the largest gathering of statisticians held in North America. Attended by over 5000 people, activities of the meeting include oral presentations, panel sessions, poster presentations, continuing education courses, exhibit hall (with state-of-the-art statistical products and opportunities), career placement service, society and section business meetings, committee meetings, social activities, and networking opportunities.
- R twotorials: "how to do stuff in r. two minutes or less. for those of us who prefer to learn by watching and listening."
- StatLib - Data, Software and News from the Statistics Community, hosted by CMU
- JMP - low price software for statistical analysis (for VT faculty, staff, and students). [Download] JMP Webcasts are available on a variety of topics.
- R - free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms, Windows, and MacOS.
- PSPP - an open source version of SPSS