Faculty can choose one university printer (home or office) that the department will support by purchasing toner/ink cartridges.  The printer should be used for official university business only, and you should abide by all policies governing the use of university resources.

When you need toner/ink for your printer, email the printer make/model and cartridge number to the administrative assistant. 

Note:  per university regulations, toner/ink for printers purchased with personal funds cannot be purchased with university funds. 

See the Tests of Propriety policy for information on use of university resources