You can use the online grade change to give a grade for an Incomplete, when a grade was entered incorrectly on the grade roster, or when a grade was miscalculated.

If you are off-campus, you must log-in through VPN.

Go to My CU Info, Teaching Tools, Web Grading (or Faculty Center)

Click "Change Term" box (if needed)

Click "Grade Roster" to the left of the class

Click "Request Grade Change"

Select class list from the drop down menu

Note: you can only change one student grade at a time.

Make sure your browser's pop up blocker is turned off.  If you click Save, and the grade change for the student locks, see the the FAQ section of document below with more information on online grade changes

Select the student

Under the "Grade Input" dropdown, type in the new grade

Under "Comment" type in the reason for the grade change (this field is required!)

Click "Save"

Click "Students for Grade Change"

Click "Submit"

Confirm  you have submitted the grade change correctly before you close the window.

You will receive a notice that the grade change is waiting for approval from the student's college.

Click "OK"

If you want to submit another grade change, click "new window"

If you are finished, you can close all of the windows.

For more detailed information, see the online grade change document.

Submit changes to a grading roster of more than 10 students