Incomplete Agreement for CU Boulder
- Make sure the student's situtation meets the criteria on Incomplete Agreement.
- Fill out first four boxes completely.
- Deadline can be no more than one year from end of current semester (semester is which student is enrolled in course). If Incomplete is not finished within one year, grade of incomplete (IF) will automatically convert to an “F”.
- If you are using a printed version of the form, sign and date the document. If the student is physically present, get the student's signature as well. Scan the completed and signed Incomplete Agreement. Email the scan to Administrative Assistant. Department Chair approval (signature) is required.
- If using electronic version of the form, fill out and save PDF. Email to Administrative Assistant. Department Chair approval (signature) is required.
- Administrative Assistant will send document for signatures via DocuSign and save a copy for the department.
To edit a PDF, you may use Adobe Acrobat Pro, provided by the university.
Instructions for Adobe Acrobat Pro download and set up