Before ANY work takes place, a Scope of Work/Independent Contractor form must be completed and approved by Employee Services for all service providers who operate under a social security number.



Fill out online SOW form (SOW must be approved before any work takes place).  Once SOW is complete, you will you will receive an email from

Send Karen contractor name, email, and phone number.  Karen will then invite contractor to register as a vendor with CU.

Fill out Marketplace request form.  You will need to attach invoice and approved SOW form (see email from for approved SOW), and include speedtype for payment. If vendor is international and amount is over $500, you can pay vendor with a wire transfer.  Vendor will need to fill out wire payment request form, which will need to be submitted with the Marketplace Request form.