Former Group Members
- Jiselle Ye, B.S. Electrical Engineering, 2021.
- Prachi Sharma, Ph.D. 2018 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, part-time postdoc, now at the University of Denver
- Lauren Hurley, REU student summer 2020 (remote), B.S. student in physics at Villanova University
- Joshua Brown, Ph.D. Electrical Engineering 2019, now at Los Alamos National Laboratory. To learn more about his background, see his article from 2018 on My Path to Engineering.
- Benjia Dou, Ph.D. Electrical Engineering 2018, now in the Organic and Nanostructured Electronics Lab at MIT
- Gabrielle Koknat, REU student 2018, Dept. of Physics, University of Cincinnati, now a Ph.D. student in the Department of Mechanical Engineering & Materials Science at Duke University
- Carlo Scanelli, B.S. EE 2017
- Daniel Weingarten, Ph.D. Physics 2017, now at Navigant Consulting
- Aniket Rana, Ph.D. student, visiting scholar from National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi
- Robert Enright, REU student summer 2016, B.S. Chemistry, 2017, Ripon College
- Samantha Collin, REU student summer 2016, B.S. Physics, 2017, Rollins College
- Soo Park, B.S. ECEE, 2016
- Victor Palacios, B.S. ECEE, 2016, now at U. Central Florida
- Philipp Koeder, M.S. student, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, visiting scholar from group of Prof. Christoph Brabec, iMEET
- Santanu Pradhan, Ph.D. student, visiting scholar from IIT Kharagpur
- David Ostrowski, Postdoc 2013-2014, CU Boulder; Ph.D. 2012, Univ. of Texas Austin; now at NREL
- Robert Nawrocki, Ph.D. 2014, Univ. of Denver; now at Purdue University
- Matthew Watwood, B.S. 2014, Univ. of Denver
- Andrew Watt, B.S. 2014, Univ. of Denver
- Xin Jiang, Ph.D. 2013, Univ. of Denver; now at Cadence Design Systems Inc.
- Stephen Ray, Ph.D. 2013, Univ. of Denver; now at Regis University, co-sponsored with Prof. Kingshuk Ghosh and Prof. David Patterson
- Ajaya Sigdel, Ph.D. 2013, Univ. of Denver, sponsored and co-advised by Dr. Joseph Berry, NREL; now at Intel Corporation
- Antonia Nava, Jr., M.S. 2012, Univ. of Denver; http://www.linkedin.com/pub/antonio-nava-jr/77/356/2b0
- Brian Bailey, Ph.D. 2012, Univ. of Denver; co-advised by Dr. Nikos Kopidakis, NREL; now at Intel Corporation
- Kari Storslett, B.S. 2012, Univ. of Denver; now at UC Berkeley, Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Alexandre Nardes, Postdoc 2008-2010, Univ. of Denver; now at NREL
- Matthew White, Ph.D. 2009, CU Boulder Dept. of Physics; now at the University of Vermont. Link to his Device Physics Research Group.
- Rezwanur Rahman, M.S. 2008, Univ. of Denver; now at Newisys
- Donald Dressen, B.S. 2008, Univ. of Denver; now at Nike
- Dana Olson, Ph.D. 2006, Colorado School of Mines; now at GNV DL.